Our goal is to assist individuals with persistent and serious co-occurring disorders with tools to produce bright futures in the community.
Our vision is to lead in the promotion of excellence in community-based behavioral health.
Supportive Employment/Workforce Development
- job placement, job coaching, and follow-along supports in academic and/or job placement.
- Support staff meet with the individual at times and places that accommodate his/her needs such as in the community, SEP office, work or home
- The SEP is focused on empowering individuals to become actively involved in finding, obtaining and keeping a job.
Psychiatric Rehabilitation (5-17)
- Self-care training and personal hygiene
- Social skills
- Communication /coping skills/conflict resolution
Psychiatric Rehabilitation (18+)
- Independent community living skills
- Financial literacy, personal finance and budgeting
Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
PHP is designated to meet the specific strengths, needs, and treatment goals of each participation. This phase of treatment is paramount to ensure long-term sobriety.
- High quality and Vital care
- Seven days a week for one or more weeks
- Six plus hours a day
- provides a break to your dependence on drugs and alcohol
Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
IOP may be recommended for those who do not need medically- surprised detox. IOP can also enable people in recovery to continue their recovery therapies following successful detox, on a part-time yet intensive schedule designed to accommodate work and family.
- A step down in intensity following PHP or 28- day rehab
- Four days a week-two hours a day
- Focus group therapy
Outpatient Program (OP)
Outpatient treatment for substance abuse can be an ideal option if you have the motivation to get sober but can’t take leave from work, disrupt school attendance or step away from other responsibilities
- Least intense substance abuse program
- Two days a week-two hours a day
- Provides a safety net for those transitioning back outside of the treament center
Other Services Offered by TWS
- Chronic Health Homes
- Intellectual Disability Support